With Glastonbury coming up next week we felt it apt to get in a few festival hair hacks before you make the pilgrimage to the heady hills of one of the best music festivals in the world.
1. Depending on how long you are planning on staying, you are going to need to wash your hair at some point. As much as us curly girls hate wash day (especially at a festival) this solar pack will dramatically change your showering at said festival. It’s basically an IV drip but for water not blood that gives you a warm shower. Just hang it from the top of your tent and you’re set. Shop Here
2. If you really can’t be bothered to wash your hair, and we don’t blame you then try this refresh idea for our curls.
Mix water with a leave in conditioner and spray throughout your hair.
Work into your hair a styling product such as Tigi Bed Head or Fruit fusion coconut water weightless texture spray in between your hands and run your hands over your curls, scrunching from the ends up to the roots.
Flip your head forward and scrunch up the tips of your hair all the way up to your roots.
Finally rub your fingers at the scalp to create lift and volume, fluffing up your curls and avoiding any crunch.
3. Always have a hairband on your wrist. Perfect for whipping it into an emergency topknot if you get sweat or beer in it.
These tips aren't about hair but we would argue equally as useful...
1. Make a flag so you can easily find your tent. Whether it's a crafty handmade beauty like this or a Tesco bag on a stick is your call.
2. Arrange a specific spot on the first day to meet your mates at in case you get split up and your phones are dead/in a puddle somewhere.
3. Hack your way to the front. Never attempt to get to the front from the middle of the crowd. Work your way around to the side of the stage, then weave your way forward from there.