Intrigue me now is an elegant fashion and lifestyle blog which was set in the heart of London before blogger Inga moved towns this month. She shares with us her fashion and beauty rules and what she loves about curly hair below. Check out her blog for more inspiration.
Please note all images were photographed by Inga and her team and found at http://intriguemenow.blogspot.co.uk/
1. What 3 words would best describe yourself?
Simple, classy, perfectionist.
2. Do you have any tips for how to be on trend this season?
I don't tend to follow the trends as much as before. I like to keep it fresh, simple and natural with my hair and make-up, and rather elegant and neutral when it comes to my wardrobe.
3. Would you give your 16 year old self any advice on how to treat your hair better?
I would tell myself to not experiment with blond, black and red dye or permed curls over the 5 years of my youth and leave it as it is.
4. Who is your hair icon?
I love Penelope Cruz's hair; it was one of her do's that encouraged me to get my fringe cut last year.
5. What do you love about curly hair?
I adore curly hair. There's just so much cuteness and playfulness to curls! In fact, we are currently in the process of growing out my son's afro.
6. What inspired you to start your blog?
Moving to one of the most fashionable capitals that London is and having spare time on my hands as a young Mother.
7. Where is your favourite place to socialize in London?
I am reserved and rather shy as a person. I tend to avoid crowded places or socializing with new people hence declining a lot of blog invitations for events. I will usually meet my best friend for an afternoon tea in quiet little cafes, thankfully there are always new ones to be discovered in London.
8. How would you describe your style this season?
I wouldn't say my style changes that much from season to season. I am looking forward to light colours, elegant combinations and feminine dresses this season.
9. What are your top 3 hair products that you can’t live without?
I am not big on hair products, my hair care is as simple as shampoo and conditioner set. Sometimes I will use high shine finishing spray to make my hair look glossier in photos.
10. If you could only take one beauty product on a city break with you, what would it be?
Benefit Boi-ing concealer.