Our Sunday hacks you may or may not know for looking after curly hair.
1. When combing or brushing your hair, work your way up! Gradually move from tips of your hair to the roots. This makes it much easier to comb through knots.
2. This is one of our favourites! Invest in a shower cap firstly, then lather your hair in a deep conditioner or coconut oil, tuck into your shower cap and shower. Once you've finished then wash out your hair as normal- the steam from the shower will help lock in moisture.
3. If you have dry hair or your scalp lacks oil the try washing your hair with shampoo once a week and throughout the week freshen your locks by only using a conditioner as a shampoo.
4. Comb hair whilst wet with your fingers or a wide tooth comb- curly girls should never brush hair once dry unless they want big, frizzy hair!
5. Dry hair with a T-shirt instead of a towel. Why? Because towels absorb too much water causing tangles and frizz.
6. Revive unwashed curls with a homemade salt spray mixture. Read about how to make this here: http://www.unrulycurls.co.uk/blog/2015/7/9/how-to-salt-spray
More next Sunday at the same time!