We believe the bigger your party hair the better so here are our top tips to get Panoramic Party Curls for the Festive Season!
1. Comb mouse through the lengths of your damp hair and roughly blow-dry to prep the hair to hold the curls.
2. Divide hair into small sections, starting at the bottom use a curling tong, getting as close to the root as possible and curling around these sections. Note: The smaller the sections the more intricate curls you’ll get.
3. Twist and pin curls once tonged to hold in place.
4. Allow curls to cool down and then start combing through from root to tip. Then create a sharp middle parting which adds a real statement to this style.
5. Finish with a medium hold spray.